• Property Types: Land, Residential, Recreational
  • State: Nevada
  • County: Washoe County
  • City: Flanigan
  • Zip: 89510
  • Price: $12,995
  • Total Acreage: 2.906
  • Property ID: C-2021027
  • Property Address: Flanigan, NV, 89510
  • APN: 074-190-19
  • Dimensions: 666' X 377' X 765'
  • GPS: 40.17471, -119.89444
  • Subdivision: FRAC NE4 SE4 SE4 SW2 & NE4 NW4 SE4 SE4 SW2 SEC 30 TWP 27N RGE 19E
  • CCRs: None
  • Association Fees: None
  • Roads: Good Gravel
  • Time Limit to Build: None
  • Taxes: $10
  • RV Policies: Allowed
General Information:
Owner financing available, please inquire. No credit checks, everyone qualifies. We accept all major credit cards.

This is a unique parcel in the Flanigan Townsite in northwest Nevada, north of Reno and west of Pyramid Lake. This nearly 3-acre parcel is located directly on, and split by, Flanigan road with about 75% lying to the west of the road and the remaining 25% to the east of Flanigan Road. It is conveniently located in Flanigan near the intersection of Flanigan Road and High Rock Road. There is easy maintained gravel road access to this lot. Cell reception is great. Make it your home base for your outdoor adventures. With gorgeous mountain views and wide open spaces this is an outdoorsman's paradise. There are no time limits to build and there are no building restrictions on this parcel.


Flanigan

Originally named for a prominent rancher and former Nevada Senator, Flanigan was developed as a rail hub in the early 1900's. Today, the mostly abandoned area is home to vacationers and those looking to get away from the rat race of the cities. This quiet community is very popular with outdoor enthusiasts as there is plenty of recreational opportunities in the area.


Pyramid Lake

This natural 183 Square mile lake has ample fishing opportunities with several species of fish. At a maximum depth of 350 feet, summer water temperatures can still reach 75 degrees. Having no outlet, water leaves the lake only by evaporation.


Reno

Dubbed as "The Biggest Little City in the World" Reno has the gambling, dining, and entertainment of Las Vegas to the South, but with a little more charm. While casinos line the main drag, there is much more to Reno than just the gambling. Reno has all services and amenities of any major city. It is also just a short drive to Lake Tahoe which hosts some of the best skiing in the world.


Land Information:

Size: 2.906 Acres

Dimensions: Approximately 666' X 377' X 765'

APN: 074-190-19

Legal: FRAC NE4 SE4 SE4 SW2 & NE4 NW4 SE4 SE4 SW2 SEC 30 TWP 27N RGE 19E

GPS: Approximate GPS Coordinates

40.17501, -119.89611 (NW Corner)

40.17501, -119.89372 (NE Corner)

40.17397, -119.89372 (SE Corner)


Owner financing available, please inquire. No credit checks, everyone qualifies. We accept all major credit cards. All cash offers considered.


Document preparation fee: $249

C-2021027-ARTT


***See all of our listings by visiting us at governmentlandsales.us***

Report Listing
$12,995 2.906 Acres in Nevada

Contact Seller


Message sent to seller
Reset Form?

View Flyer
Compare Properties: 0  Show  Clear