- Property Types: Land, Residential, Farms and Ranches
- State: Washington
- County: Okanogan County
- City: Riverside
- Zip: 98849
- Price: $1,099,000
- Total Acreage: 40
- Property ID: e04442b98c1
- Property Address: 20 Blue Heron Lane, Riverside, WA, 98849
- APN: 3426031006
- Dimensions: 40 acres
- GPS: 48.474377766954, -119.55107026106
- Association Fees: None
- Roads: Recorded easements
- Water: Huge private well
- Sewer: Septic
- RV Policies: None
Discover the ultimate escape property that's still close to everything you need! Splendid Custom Craftsman 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home on expansive 40 Acres! Endless views from each and every window! Symmetrical hillsides, extensive wetland & spring-fed Johnson Creek hug this luxurious 4,114 sf. home with 500 sf unfinished storage room in finished basement.
- Lush green wetland entertains Blue Herons, Red-Tailed Hawks, Owls, deer, eagles, & songbirds year-round.
- (4) fireplaces. (3 propane 1 wood)
- Vaulted ceilings.
- Chef's Kitchen, granite counters & cherry-wood cabinets, lighted pantry,
- 'Tatami room' with 125 year old Japanese carvings and shoji doors
- Family room with fireplace
- Rich hardwood floors throughout. (Refinished in 2022)
- Bonus rec room with high basement ceilings and large windows.
- Owner Bedroom ensuite bath, walk-in closet, fireplace, separate sitting area.
- Hot tub off North deck. Absorb exquisite view landscape for oh-so-relaxed evenings.
- 3-bay 936sf garage access through Utility, Laundry room.
- Garden beds, two productive peach trees, pond w/waterfall.
- Lighted Tennis & Pickleball court with 6 Courtsider lights
- Putting green
- New roofing in 2021
- 3 bay detached shop 1,440 sf.
Spring-fed stream with some of the region's only wetland, huge well with back-up wells for additional peace-of-mind. Chorus of a thousand frogs in the evening on the back deck is the only sound you'll hear, but enjoy a 10 minute drive to healthcare and shopping from your own corner of the world.
Why this region?
Washington's best kept secret with full amenities within minutes.
- 45 minutes to Canada and hundreds of wineries in the Okanagan Valley.
- Local Performing Arts Center that attracts world-class performers and local talent
- 35 minutes to a local ski hill that's been written up in the Seattle Times while being a world away.
- Quiet public airport is less than 2 miles away if you want to land your own private plane;
- Home Depot, Walmart, North 40, Harbor Freight Tools, Safeway, Rite Aid, etc within 10 minutes.
- Fishing and recreational lakes 15 minutes up the road in Conconully.
the possibilities are endless at this huge value property!