- Property Types: Land, Residential, Farms and Ranches
- State: Oregon
- County: Klamath County
- City: Town of Sprague River
- Price: $440,000
- Total Acreage: 200
- Property ID: 200 ac klamath (ioppp)
- Property Address: Moose Drive, Town of Sprague River, OR
- APN: 255985
- GPS: 42.548595, -121.480081
- Roads: dirt -unimproved dirt
- Power: no
- Water: intermittent creek
- Seller Fees: 175
Owner financing available
Hidden Oasis near the Head of Cooks Canyon
Aspens * Pines * Wildlife
- SIZE: 200+/- ac
- APN#: 255985
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: TWP 35 RNGE 10 SEC 12 - SW4 & NW4SE4
- STATE: Oregon
- COUNTY: Klamath
- GENERAL LOCATION: About 6.5 miles North of the Town of Sprague River. About 19.5 miles East of Chiloquin. About 6/10th of a mile North of Klamath Forest Estates off of Moose Drive and Mt. Deer Road.
- GENERAL ELEVATION: approx. 4600' in the canyon. 4720' on the Plateau
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Borders the Winema - Fremont National Forest to the North - East & SE .
Pines, Aspen, Ponderosa
End of the road. The road fades away about 1/4-1/2 mile into the canyon.
Road to the Plateau.
Intermittent Creek in Cooks Canyon.
Gray logs in pics and google earthh maps are fallen/cut trees from years ago. You have a nearly unlimited supply of firewood!
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: Various
- ZONING: Forest
- POWER: No
- PHONE: No
- WATER: Must install well if you build
- SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
- ROADS: dirt
- PROPERTY TAX: approx. $TBD a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $175
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: NONE
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
- If/when more info becomes available we will update listing