- Property Types: Land, Residential, Recreational
- State: Nevada
- County: Elko County
- City: Elko
- Price: $79,000
- Total Acreage: 39.2
- Property ID: lcr 3-v-2 40ac
- Property Address: Portland, Elko, NV
- GPS: 40.884570579824, -115.68239603901
- Subdivision: Last Chance Ranch
- Unit: 3
- Block: A
- Lot: 2
- Association Fees: none
- Roads: dirt/graded
- Water: may have well
- Sewer: may have septic
- Taxes: $189
- Seller Fees: 125
Owner financing available
End of Road Privacy
Last Chance Ranch
Backs to mountains * Borders BLM * Huge Views * End of road
- SIZE: 39.2+/- acres
- APN#: 032-022-002
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Last Chance Ranch Unit 3, Block V, Rancho 2
- STATE: Nevada
- COUNTY: Elko
- GENERAL LOCATION: North side of Portland street. End of road. 3 miles NE of Elko
- GPS (approx. ): SW @ road: 40.8838 , -115.6840 ; SE: 40.8838 , -115.6793 ; NE: 40.8873 , -115.6792 ; NW: 40.8873 , -115.6841
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 5310'-5650'
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Easy Access to Elko. Various trailers, RVs, and vehicles on property. Borders BLM to East. End of the Road privacay. Camp, RV, mobiles, modulars allowed. Westerly views of Elko and Humboldt River. Several junk Vehicles on property.
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: Various. rolling, sloping, hillside
- ZONING: check with county for your intended usage.
- POWER: NO
- PHONE: NO
- WATER: ??
- SEWER: ??
- ROADS: dirt
- PROPERTY TAX: $189 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $90.
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
- Owner financing available.
- No Qualifying. No Credit Checks.
- Gps/lats/longs coordinates are provided as a tool to assist the Buyer.
- Use the maps to confirm.
- BUYER TO VERIFY listings' GPS coordinates
- FINANCING INFO and PURCHASE INFO
LAST CHANCE RANCH
Last Chance Ranch Units 1, and 2 are located approx. 8 miles East of Elko, Nevada.
From Elko Take Hiway 227 south towards Spring Creek and the Ruby Mountains. Proceed approx 8 miles to the 4 way stop light. Turn
left on Spring Creek Valley Rd. Proceed to Holiday Road, turn Left. Follow Holiday Road to a cattle guard. Go over cattle guard and immediatley turn right, on Lovelock.
Go about 100-150 feet and turn left, you will be heading towards some large hills. In a quarter mile the road veers left and takes you between the 2 hills.
After the hills the land flattens out and you are on a good dirt road. You cross under power lines and come to a 4 way
junction in the road. Unit 1 is straight ahead. Unit 2 Turn Right, You are now on Imlay road. (See maps for further directions).
Pinons and Cedars are the predominant trees. Massive views of the Ruby Mountains and The Community of Spring Creek.
Power is in the area. Quiet and secluded.
Last Chance Ranch Unit 3 Is just off of Last Chance Road near the City Limits of Elko. Access to Unit 3 is From Elko.